This simple, sweet treat has long been a family favorite. My mom used to make it when I was a teenager and I couldn’t resist it! It’s very addictive.
It only takes 3 ingredients and it’s made in the microwave!
- 1/2 bag of pretzels
- 1 package of white almond bark
- 1 bag of plain salted peanuts
- In a large bowl, microwave white almond bark for 1 minute, then in 15 second intervals, mixing each time with a wooden spoon.
- Add pretzels and peanuts.
- Mix well with a wooden spoon.
- Spread out on Parafin or wax paper and let cool.
- Once it’s cool, use a knife to cut into pieces or break it up.
- Seal in airtight container or baggies.