You need to make these cookies…ASAP. You will love them, I promise. Pinky swear! You won’t regret it.
These are easy-peasy, no fail cookies that your family and friends are sure to love. They are delicious! I bake them all the time. Sometimes just for the kids, sometimes for functions…they are really good and easy to make.
[recipe title=”White Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies”]
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups rolled quick oats
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped pecans (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- Mix together on medium speed butter, brown sugar and white sugar until smooth.
- Add eggs one at a time and vanilla, mix until well combined.
- Sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Add to wet ingredients and stir (don’t mix).
- Stir in oats and white chocolate chips.
- Roll into large balls and place on cookie sheets. (Or drop by the tablespoon for smaller cookies.)
- Bake for 10-15 minutes in preheated oven. Remove from cookie sheets and cool on wire racks. (Smaller cookies only need to bake 10 minutes. Larger ones will take 15.)
- Large cookies: recipe yields 2 1/2 dozen. Small cookies: recipe yields 5 dozen.